Kodi Media Player – Watch Free Movies Online
In a world where video on demand services like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video charge you a hefty amount of money to enjoy their services, it is very difficult to find a service that is cheap and good. Not all people can afford to pay the hefty amount that these services charge. They start looking for the cheap alternatives. What if I tell you that I know a way using which you can watch free movies online. You can even watch originals from all streaming services. Once you use this service, there is no going back to another service.
Disclaimer: This guide is intended to help readers access content they already have purchased the rights to access, but are for whatever reason unable to access either temporarily, or permanently. ServeMeTech does not support software piracy and bears no responsibility for what you decide to do with the contents of this article. Furthermore, please note that ServeMeTech in no way hosts, develops, or produces any of the software mentioned within this article.
The service which I am talking here is the Kodi Media Player. This is not some kind of a website, but a media player app which can stream. There are plenty of add-ons using which you can take advantage of the app. Name a platform and you will find a Kodi Media Player app available for that platform. The Kodi media player app is available for Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOs, and others.
Now that you know which service I am talking about, let’s proceed to how you can use it to watch free movies online.
Steps To Install Kodi Media Player And Watch Free Movies Online
The first step is to choose the platform and then download and install the Kodi Media Player. Here, in this guide, I will be using the Windows platform. The steps given below can be followed for other platforms also. Once the Kodi Media player is installed on your Windows computer, proceed to follow the steps given below.
- Open the Kodi app and click on the settings icon on the upper left corner.
- In the Settings menu, click on system settings.
- In system settings, click on Add-ons and toggle on the unknown sources.
- A warning will appear. Click Yes
- Press Esc 2 times to go back to the homepage. Now click on the settings icon as you did in the first step. Now click on File Manager.
- Double click on Add Sources.
- Click on <None> and type the following “http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff” in the box that that appear and click Ok. Make sure it is exactly the same.
- The name for the media will automatically appear. If it does not appear, type “kodistuff” in the field and click Ok.
- Go back to the homepage by pressing the Esc button. On homepage click on Add-ons.
- On the add-ons screen, click on browser.
- Click on Install from zip file and then click on kodistuff.
- Click on RepoColossus……zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- Click on Install from Repository.
- On the next screen, click on Colossal Repository.
- Click on video add-ons.
- Click on Covenant.
- At the bottom right, click on Install to install the add-on.
Wait for some time and you will see a add-on installed notification. Once you see the notification, the Covenant add-on can be accessed from homepage to watch free movies online.